Family owned and operated since 1959.
Customer satisfaction is our top priority.
Committed to owning & maintaining the best equipment possible
Warranty station for top manufacturers
Licensed and Certified
Our Certification Programs include:
- SKF Approved Motor Shop
- ABB AVP
- U.L. Certification
- PDMA Certified Provider
- AWA Certified Provider
- Schleich Certified Provider
- CSI Vibration Certification
- Root Cause Failure Analysis
We are committed to maintaining the best equipment possible to meet the customers needs and take advantage of advanced technologies. In addition, we provide on-going training for all employees through specialized technical courses sponsored by the industry such as:
- CSI/Emerson Vibration Analyzer School in Houston, Texas
- Kingsbury Thrust Bearing Training
- Schenck Treble-Balancing Equipment Training
- Baker Surge Test Equipment Training
- NTN Bearing and SKF Bearing Training
- PdMA MCEmax Training
- Hipotronics Testing Training
We offer a huge 38,000 sq. ft. repair facility with a 40 ton lifting capacity. Our 55,000 sq. ft. storage facility is equipped with a 60 ton lifting capacity.
Our complete machine shop includes (3) lathes, vertical boring mill and horizontal milling machine. Our turning capabilities are up to 54 inches.
In addition, our winding department houses the HeatTek fully-automated Vacuum Pressure Impregnation Systems (VPI) with 12' x 12' deep automation controls system.